Sunday, September 20, 2009

Janice, All of your grandparents and Brother!




Janice came by this morning and she just loves you. She held you and fed you. She took us to eat at Voodoo BBQ and we caught up on all that has happened with us. She thinks you are so cute!
You sure have a lot of grandparents!
Today I took you to see your Mawmaw Smith. She held you and rocked you and fed you. She thinks you are so cool! You snuggled up with her in her chair.
Tonight I took you to meet your grandparents. Pawpaw let me use his car for the week so that we could get around to visit everyone. They think you are just a doll! (I would have to agree with them).
Mawmaw Betty held you and talked to you. When she fed you, you spit up on her. I tried to tell her you do that for everyone but she didn't believe me. We got your clothes changed and headed to your Mawmaw Sissy's house. She was waiting up for us.
She fed you and bathed you in the sink. She talked and talked to you!
You are so well taken care of, I can't believe how spoiled you already are!
Tonight you met your brother Trey too. He was pretty unsure of how to treat you. He acted like he wasn't interested in you but I think he might have been a little jealous. I think yall will become great friends one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment