Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First day back at work....

I got up early this morning and packed all of the things you will need at Mrs. Tonya's house. Diapers, formula, blankets, wipes, etc. I put them in a tupperware bin and packed you up in the car. It was 28 degrees this morning! Very cold for your first day away from me! I really didn't want to drop you off.
I took you in and I was really brave. I let you get acquainted with Mrs. Tonya and I explained to her your schedule and such. She thought you were pretty cute.
You got to meet Dylan and Emma (the other two kids that Mrs. Tonya keeps). You seemed to like it there.
I was real brave until I got back in the car without you. I called your daddy on the phone and I starterd crying. I really didn't want to leave you at all! I called three times to check on you today. At 4:00 I couldn't get back to you fast enough! I can't wait till the weekend where we can chill out together.
I love you baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment