Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our first shopping trip for you!




Well, me and your Meymey and MawMaw Betty went shopping for you today. Mawmaw Betty bought your first outfits for you. We also registered at Babies R Us and at Baby Depot so that we can get all the things you need. We found the perfect bedding set for you and I couldn't wait to get it because I was scared they would sell out of it. So your Meymey and Mawmaw Betty bought all of the stuff for your room that Baby Depot had. I still had to get a few more things for you in Pennsylvania. All in all we had a busy day and it was all centered around you.
After registering and shopping all day, I told Meymey to stop by the Purple and Gold sports store. We had to get you your first LSU shirt and hat. I do hope you are as much as a tiger fan as I am. I hope these Yankees don't get to you too soon! I'll keep them at bay as long as I can. I posted some pictures of some things we bought for you. I do hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. Help your big league dreams come true with these beautiful and comfortable sports bedding and kids bedding MLB Logo comforters and sheet sets with discount price at mlb-comforter.com

    mlb comforter

    ReplyDelete