Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well baby....



We made it halfway today. It is a great feeling. Kind of scary though too. We only have about 5 months to finish getting everything together. I think we will make it though. We have got all of your bedding and the room painted. I guess the next big step is to get the furniture and to get daddy to bring all those things your Aunt Kelley is giving you from your cousins. I went to the Dr. last Friday and had another ultrasound. This was the big one-the one I have been worried about. They measured everything from your brain to your skin. Everything looked great. The only thing they couldn't see yet was your heart chambers because you wouldn't turn the right way. I was nearly standing on my head trying to get you to move so that they could see it but you weren't having any of it. After it was done, the Dr. came in and said that everything was good and that he would look at your heart the next time we come in, but that we shouldn't worry because it was just the way you were positioned. They have every reason to believe that you are just fine. Your heartbeat was 153.
Well, keep hanging in there my little man. Next time we go to have a sonogram I'm going to have a long talk with you the day before so that you will cooperate a little more. (Don't worry, you will get used to my speeches, daddy already has). I love you my little munchkin. Daddy calls you a monkey already, just like he calls your brother that. He's going to be writing to you soon.
Oh and I talked to your Grandpa through email yesterday. He asked if I have felt you move yet and asked how you were doing.
I told him that you were doing well but that I haven't felt you move yet. (The Dr. said that was normal too).
I keep waiting to feel you move. I will let you know as soon as I do. I placed some pictures on here from your sonogram. This technician says you are a shy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment