Monday, April 20, 2009

Your new room!



Well Parker-
I worked all weekend to get your room ready. Daddy is working down in Louisiana and we sure do miss him, especially on days like this weekend when there is a lot of work to do. I threw out and donated about 14 bags of clothes and junk to make room for you in the spare room. The nice maintenance men at the college came last week and moved all the furniture to Kas' apartment so that we would have room for your baby furniture. The painter came in today and I showed him what color we were going to paint your wall. He is going to come back tomorrow to get started. He said it would take about three days to get everything painted. I'll try to get a few pictures of him painting your room. I hope you like the patter we picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment