Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In the hospital


Today, I am home on bed rest. I have called around and tried to find someone to monogram your blanket. I found a place in Montoursville. Daddy and I were going to run to the doctor to drop off the protein test. When I dropped off the test, I had the nurse take my blood pressure. It was high! I thought maybe it was just because I was running around. I had dad take me back to campus and had Nurse Ellen take my blood pressure. It was still high. Daddy took me back to the apartment. He went to get his haircut while I called the doctor. I packed up a suitcase and waited for her to call back. The nurse called back and told me to come on back to the hospital so they could monitor me.
Daddy and I loaded the car and brought the car seat to the car. Daddy drove us while I sat in the backseat, installing it just in case we wouldn't be able to leave.
I went in and the triage nurses decided to keep me overnight to monitor my blood pressure. So now, I sit in the hospital with your daddy, waiting on a decision on what they are going to do.
Hold on little man! Mommy is not ready yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment