Saturday, August 22, 2009

Facebook Comments-Still in Hospital and Bored!

Ashley Smith still in the hospital very bored. Parker is still scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. I feel like I am in time out cause I don't feel bad. Only three days til he is here!
August 22, 2009 at 9:28pm

Catherine Pender Yeary Poor girl... You wont be bored long... Trust me, Your world will change.

August 22, 2009 at 9:28pm · LikeUnlike.Jason Hopple Congratulations Ashley!

August 22, 2009 at 9:33pm · LikeUnlike.Angela Boyington Just be glad that you get to take it easy and get bored. Once Tuesday gets here, that's over!

August 22, 2009 at 9:33pm · LikeUnlike.Angelle Levet Farrell Congratulations, Ash! At least you have Facebook (and obviously a laptop or a phone!). Above comments are right...your life will change in a mere four days!

August 22, 2009 at 10:24pm · LikeUnlike.Kristy Bridges Get some sleep while you can... You may not get any again for maybe up to a year!!!

August 23, 2009 at 12:23am · LikeUnlike.Shelley Bachman Moore Stockpile all the sleep you can now, because in a few short days you will start your months of running on adrenaline and baby-love only!

August 23, 2009 at 1:36am · LikeUnlike.Janice Brown Harvey I'm so excited!! I keep missing your calls. I spoke to your mom yesterday because I was worried to death! Hope everything comes out okay!!!!!!! How about that MP???????

August 23, 2009 at 2:30am · LikeUnlike.Marcia Arnold Eisworth Is your mom there, yet? I know they want him to stay inside as long as he can. It is good for his lungs. You are going to enjoy being a momma, because I can tell you are already "mothering" Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment