Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Still hanging in there....


It has been two days and you are just getting out of the NICU. The past few days I have spent walking back and forth between my room and the NICU. I can't wait until I can take you home with me.
I bathed you for the first time last night with the assistance of the nurse. They should me how to get in all the creases and rolls on your body! I love you so much. I love holding you and kissing you. You are my baby boy!
One thing you don't like is breastfeeding! We have had the lactation consultant come and she has tried to help you get started. I think it messed you up all the bottles they gave you in the NICU. We will struggle to get through it. In the meantime, I stay hooked up to a pump that helps me feed you!
I am sooooo ready to go home. I think tomorrow they will let us go!
You finally got out of the NICU this morning. I am so excited that you aren't hooked up to everything still. I am going to take this time and hold and snuggle you.
I love you my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment